Due to Hurricane Zeta, the new event date/time is November 6, 2020, 1:00pm from October 30th, 2020 1:00pm.
We welcome you to join us for a free webinar on bioinformatics for Infectious Diseases. In this session, we will discuss how genomic data and bioinformatics are being used to study viral and bacterial pathogens and play a major role in the current biomedical research around the COVID-19 pandemic. The webinar is designed for students and faculty interested in methods of analysis, including RNA and DNA sequencing data.
Scheduled: Updated date/time: November 6, 2020, 1:00pm.
Topics we will cover:
- Analysis methods and tools for genomic and transcriptomic data analysis of hostpathogen interaction
- Methods to study relationships based on local and global multiple sequence alignment (MSA)
- Phylogenetic analysis and evolutionary studies used for genome ancestry and population fitness
- Chemical and structural implications of sequence variation mapped on PDB models
- Host-pathogen interaction and treatment response
Pine Biotech will also showcase some of the latest developments on the T-BioInfo platform designed for virology studies and introduce the upcoming Omics Logic training programs for those interested in effective utilization of bioinformatics for infectious diseases, immunology and microbiology.