To our all our partners, faculty, and students. As you know, the current situation in Louisiana is currently fluid with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
LBRN is based at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge with administrative staff at LSU School of Veterinary Medicine and the LSU Center for Computation & Technology. We shifted to working remotely on March 17th and continue to handle the day to day activities of the grant. Any announcements regarding our activities will come out as needed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a note at LBRN E-mail if you are not already in touch with us directly.
For Coronavirus (COVID-19) information please check your local administrative websites accordingly. You can also check on information here:
• NIH Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information - subscribe for updates
• CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
• Louisiana Department of Health Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Note: updated twice daily with latest case information
• LSU Coronavirus Updates and Information
• LSU School of Veterinary Medicine Coronavirus Updates
Please take precautions to avoid spreading the virus to the high risk population. Continue to listen to your local and state officials, college and university directives, and make sure you’re in touch with your immediate supervisors, etc. to keep track of updates and what you should be doing at this time.